The City of Wilmington Stormwater Services has a PAID Stormwater Outreach/Education internship position available beginning in August 2019.
- This is a paid internship at $13/hr.
- Ideal candidate would serve for 1.5 – 2 years.
- Candidate would serve for multiple semesters, including summer (150 hours fall, 150 hours spring, 100 hours for summer). The length of this internship has proven to be beneficial “work experience” for past interns in securing jobs after graduation.
- Hours/days are somewhat flexible to accommodate school schedule, however this position does have specific availability requirements as indicated in the job description.
- Must be enrolled in accredited college/university working toward a degree.
Applications and Supplemental Question responses MUST be submitted online: