The City of Wilmington Stormwater Services has a PAID Stormwater Outreach/Education Internship position available beginning this Fall 2020.
Applications and additional questions must be answered and submitted online by 10/26/20.
- This is a paid internship job at $13/hr.
- The ideal candidate would commit to serving for 1.5 – 2+ years.
- The candidate would serve for multiple semesters, including summer (150 hours fall, 150 hours spring, 100 hours for summer, plus 15 hours for initial orientation/onboarding).
The length of this internship has proven to be beneficial “work experience” for past interns in securing jobs after graduation.
- Hours/days are somewhat flexible to accommodate the school schedule, however, this position does have some specific availability requirements as indicated in the job description.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university working toward a degree.
- Excellent communication, public speaking, writing, and organization skills required.
*Students should contact Human Resources if they have questions. Thank you.